Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kenchien
I've just signed up. I've added my details, so I can remote upload. I go to the upload page, press the button to remote upload, but page refreshes instead. And refreshes constantly. I've updated flash, and I've disabled adblock, but noting seems to work. I've signed out and login again, but still cant remote upload, page keeps refreshing.

Any ideas?

Username Kenny33

Cheers
Can you please try this URL: Rockfile - Solid as a Rock
I also recommend using Google Chrome.

Using the given URL didn't work. I won't use Chrome, just to use your site.

So if you can't fix it, go ahead and delete my account. I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

K

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kenchien
I've just signed up. I've added my details, so I can remote upload. I go to the upload page, press the button to remote upload, but page refreshes instead. And refreshes constantly. I've updated flash, and I've disabled adblock, but noting seems to work. I've signed out and login again, but still cant remote upload, page keeps refreshing.

Any ideas?

Username Kenny33

Cheers
Can you please try this URL: Rockfile - Solid as a Rock
I also recommend using Google Chrome.

So if you can't fix it, go ahead and delete my account. I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

K

Which browser do you use?
What about normal upload? Is it working?

Thanks

K

I use Firefox 50.0.

Normal upload doesn't work.

The page just keeps refreshing every 5 seconds or so.

i've deleted cookies, re signed in. I can go to any pages within the host, without a problem, but as soon as I go to the upload page, it starts to refresh, which makes it impossible to upload.

My downloads are not getting counted for the last month and I cant choose a profit mode. you owe me 23 dollars for months, please fix my problems.
My account is federicosis.
I've been working with you for a long time.

I use Firefox 50.0.

i've deleted cookies, re signed in. I can go to any pages within the host, without a problem, but as soon as I go to the upload page, it starts to refresh, which makes it impossible to upload.

Do you use an extension that force HTTPS on Firefox like "HTTPS Everywhere"? If so, please disable it or exclude the upload page from this extension as upload works on non-HTTPS only.

My downloads are not getting counted for the last month and I cant choose a profit mode. you owe me 23 dollars for months, please fix my problems.
My account is federicosis.
I've been working with you for a long time.
Please if you have a problem with your account let us know once you notice it.
Your account is now working fine.

is
[FONT=&amp]Long storing time, up to 180 days for free users.

or only 60 days ?[/FONT]
60 days.

Last edited:
I use Firefox 50.0.

Do you use an extension that force HTTPS on Firefox like "HTTPS Everywhere"? If so, please disable it or exclude the upload page from this extension as upload works on non-HTTPS only.

Wow, thanks. that did the trick. Thanks for putting the time in to figure this out. I would had never guessed.

Cheers

[FONT=&quot]URGENT!! Change your password[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rockfile database has been compromised, we urge you to change your password and check your payout information ASAP. More info. coming later.

Change your password guys.[/FONT]

I have 28usd in my account and I cant request the payout, I dont see the payout button. I think maybe it is because I have selected neteller, I want to change it to paypal but I have the security lock activated and I cant unlock it, the mail is not arriving to my hotmail account.

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@rockfile.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Why are all my recently uploaded files premium only? I didn't select this option.

17475335_10155241963492652_245747965_o.png

Last edited:
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@rockfile.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Why are all my recently uploaded files premium only? I didn't select this option.

17475335_10155241963492652_245747965_o.png

This has been fixed.
Please open a ticket if you have any issues to report or to discuss so that we can provide detailed info and more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back