Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Do you offer extra space for free to uploaders/affiliates if needed? I don't need premium, just space.
Please let me know.

Thanks

When do you plan to bring back PayPal for payout?

I can't use Webmoney because I'm located in the USA. Payza & Neteller ask for too much personal information. And Bitcoin is too complicated.

Till 2 days ago the minimum was 10$ , at least you should have paid for this batch with minimum 10$ , i had 11$. Now am looking like a fool for trusting that minimum. Now i got to wait another 15 days 30......................

When do you plan to bring back PayPal for payout?

I can't use Webmoney because I'm located in the USA. Payza & Neteller ask for too much personal information. And Bitcoin is too complicated.

PayPal may back after 1 or 2 months, we'll announce once we're ready again with PayPal.
I think PayPal also ask for personal information, if you give yourself a chance to try Neteller or Bitcoin you'll definitely love them.
You can create your BTC wallet on blockchain.info and download the mobile app for more ease of use.

Till 2 days ago the minimum was 10$ , at least you should have paid for this batch with minimum 10$ , i had 11$. Now am looking like a fool for trusting that minimum. Now i got to wait another 15 days 30......................

We've updated the minimum payout on website before we actually apply it1 month later to give our uploaders a chance to be aware of the update.
It's not a new update.

Hi please answer my ticket #639199
thanks.
All tickets are now answered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back