Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

There is nothing wrong with counting downloads, i've just checked this now again.
If you still experience this issue, check with few of your users that they are able to access and download from our service.

@MrRock

I checked with users and some complain that Rockfile page is giving fails to load. Here yesterday I also could not access but after a while returned to normal, I think soon return to normal for everyone.

Site is down again... I got this message:

"SORRY! If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@rockfile.eu It is possible you have reached this page because:

• IP_changed.png

The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
  • server_misconfigured.png

There has been a server misconfiguration. You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.
  • server_moved.png

The site may have moved to a different server. The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

"

Our website is not stable at the moment.
Please wait for our next update. Our main IP got blocked few days ago and troubles began since this time.

@MrRock Ok, let it be resolved quickly because many users are unable to access the link to download. Thank you for your attention and support.

@MrRock Ok, let it be resolved quickly because many users are unable to access the link to download. Thank you for your attention and support.
This should be solved now and everyone can reach the website.
Please try and let us know if anything arise.

Our website is not stable at the moment.
Please wait for our next update. Our main IP got blocked few days ago and troubles began since this time.

Please, implement system points to upgrade account.

This system has been waived.

Hi
I'm still waiting for payment. You used to pay on 15th of every month. Is this normal ??
We are waiting a deposit to be settled on our Neteller and PayPal.
​We are committed to pay within 10 business days as some delay may occur as what happened this time.

@MrRock
Again downgraded ONLY Brazil, putting even ironically "SPECIAL" tier where you pay $ 1 for files up to 1GB.You needed you doing this to drive us out? Extreme lack of respect for people who helped build what you are today.

EDIT:
Brazil back to C, thanks for review and have gone back.

Last edited:
@MrRock
Again downgraded ONLY Brazil, putting even ironically "SPECIAL" tier where you pay $ 1 for files up to 1GB.You needed you doing this to drive us out? Extreme lack of respect for people who helped build what you are today.

EDIT:
Brazil back to C, thanks for review and have gone back.

Please MrRock, keep Brazil on tier C atleast, people here know and like Rockfile, I dont wanna change of server.
BR still in Tier-C we didn't updated the table yet.

just notice, group D silently deactivated?
Yes, it has been deactivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back