Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the deleted file list? I tried this link because your script is xfs:
Rockfile - Solid as a Rock
but is empty.... also i don't get emails with dmca. How can i know what is deleted in my account?
----
If i use all the 1.5 tb in shared files can you add more space (i'm premium)?

Tnx for the infos and best regards.

but is empty.... also i don't get emails with dmca. How can i know what is deleted in my account?
----

We are looking into the issue #1

#2 is not possible to allocate more space.

can your file size show 2 decimal places instead of 1 decimal places?
No, as we see it's not that important.
Does it really matter for you?

yes, it really matter for me
because I use file size as a reference to auto rename the file

just like other filehosts file size is 109.99MB
but u shows it 110.0MB, which is not accurate enough

that why I request showing 2 decimal places

----

When you solve the issue #1?
#2 so when i use the 1.5 tb i need to use another host?

why you put brazil in group D?

answer here man...
Due to low revenue generated by BR traffic.

We'll look into this and get back to you.

When you solve the issue #1?
#2 so when i use the 1.5 tb i need to use another host?

#1 solved, you can track deleted files from 'My Files' page.
#2 It's up to you, we only provide more storage for users who make certain DLs number every day, please provide your username to check your account.

Hi, today I have $ 30 in my account and the minimum amount for payment is $ 20, my payment will be made tomorrow you it normally ? Thank you.

What is your username?

Username : ButchCassidy

Your payment request has been generated already.
Please allow up to 10 business days (usually earlier).

Thank you

This has been applied on download pages.

Last edited:
k45j.jpg

hi rock I'm tired of contact support when I put the mail telling me that I have to put the address of the purse webmoney then tell me mail webmoney and so and state rock from 1 month and a half which is not fair not to receive payment and always sending me to the next payment without ever receiving anything

I'm tired of contact support when I put the mail telling me that I have to put the address of the purse webmoney then tell me mail webmoney and so and state rock from 1 month and a half which is not fair not to receive payment and always sending me to the next payment without ever receiving anything

user juan1224

hi rock I'm tired of contact support when I put the mail telling me that I have to put the address of the purse webmoney then tell me mail webmoney and so and state rock from 1 month and a half which is not fair not to receive payment and always sending me to the next payment without ever receiving anything

I'm tired of contact support when I put the mail telling me that I have to put the address of the purse webmoney then tell me mail webmoney and so and state rock from 1 month and a half which is not fair not to receive payment and always sending me to the next payment without ever receiving anything

user juan1224

Please set your minimum payout to $10 because you set it to a number that's higher than your current cleared amount. I already set it to $10 now. Be sure to login to your account 7 days prior this date 01/06/2015 and you will get your payment request generated.
It's just a common mistake happen to new members so that's why we highly encourage all new members to read carefully all the information we have for our partners.

Thank you

Last edited:

user juan1224

the wait has been really great rock each time you hit the payday tell me something different every time and I think this is not fair for one to work for you so let him think that should be more realistic for users uploading files

Please set your minimum payout to $10 because you set it to a number that's higher than your current cleared amount. I already set it to $10 now. Be sure to login to your account 7 days prior this date 01/06/2015 and you will get your payment request generated.
It's just a common mistake happen to new members so that's why we highly encourage all new members to read carefully all the information we have for our partners.

Thank you

why you put 10? if I have $ 38??

the wait has been really great rock each time you hit the payday tell me something different every time and I think this is not fair for one to work for you so let him think that should be more realistic for users uploading files

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back