Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrRock

This email sent from Rockfile.eu billing system to inform you that there is a PENDING payment of ($

xx.xx) that can't be sent to you becaue you didn't entered your payment method Or E-mail yet.

Please Login now to your Account and Choose a Payment Method and Type your Payment Email to let us
send your money next payment cycle .

I changed the method, and continues with this error I will not wait another 15 days and I moved last month. since you do not want to pay me, do not inventing, filehost shit.

(You can keep the money.)

@MrRock :

I have 21 USD in my account and my Min Payout is 20 USD , thank you take care to make my payment via neteller today :)

User : ButchCassidy

Your minimum was more than your balance at the time of generating payout requests.
Please check the little hint under min. payout setting, it says that your balance should be $xx + 4.25% withdrawal fee. And if you try to change the min. payout you will see how much should you have in your balance to get your payout request generated.

@MrRock

This email sent from Rockfile.eu billing system to inform you that there is a PENDING payment of ($

xx.xx) that can't be sent to you becaue you didn't entered your payment method Or E-mail yet.

Please Login now to your Account and Choose a Payment Method and Type your Payment Email to let us
send your money next payment cycle .

I changed the method, and continues with this error I will not wait another 15 days and I moved last month. since you do not want to pay me, do not inventing, filehost shit.

(You can keep the money.)

If you read program rules before you would get your money earlier.
You didn't get your payment because of this rule ;
- You should log into your account within 7 days prior the payout generation date in order to generate your payment (we ignore inactive users).

Your minimum was more than your balance at the time of generating payout requests.
Please check the little hint under min. payout setting, it says that your balance should be $xx + 4.25% withdrawal fee. And if you try to change the min. payout you will see how much should you have in your balance to get your payout request generated.

Now i have exactly $21.2595 , min payout is $20 + 4.25% withdrawal fee = 20.85 .. i have more than minimum in my account !!

Now i have exactly $21.2595 , min payout is $20 + 4.25% withdrawal fee = 20.85 .. i have more than minimum in my account !!

As i explained, at the time of generating payout requests your balance was not reached the required amount.

As i explained, at the time of generating payout requests your balance was not reached the required amount.

hello good present myself to you have several weeks to reach the minimum I sent many tickets always tell me to wait my next payment is supposed that today was to get paid absolutely nothing I received my nick is juan1224 can review it? please I have 37.637 webmonye I put 35 dolars webmoney I dont know Why I dont receive the payment :(

how about my message rock? hello good present myself to you have several weeks to reach the minimum I sent many tickets always tell me to wait my next payment is supposed that today was to get paid absolutely nothing I received my nick is juan1224 can review it? please I have 37.637 webmonye I put 35 dolars webmoney I dont know Why I dont receive the payment :(

how about my message rock? hello good present myself to you have several weeks to reach the minimum I sent many tickets always tell me to wait my next payment is supposed that today was to get paid absolutely nothing I received my nick is juan1224 can review it? please I have 37.637 webmonye I put 35 dolars webmoney I dont know Why I dont receive the payment :(

Hello,
When you set your minimum payout please consider that this amount should be your cleared balance, which means the balance remaining after applying the withdrawal fee of 4.25%.
In your case, you should collect $36.4875 to be eligible for a payout. At the time of generating payout requests for all members, your balance was less than $36.4875

Please don't change anything and you'll get your payout request generated the next time.

MrRock
This friend, reconsider Brazil, improve the rates of the same, be fair with us.
Thank you for your attention.

@MrRock, you are increasing prices for Tier-A, so please, reconsider upgrade Brazil. (y)

Actually it's not us who decide how much to count for each country, it's the revenue comes from each country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back