Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you upgrad me to premium please

id : lionman2002

Unfortunately, we don't provide free premium or free space for new users.

How can i see download count for my files.:unsure:
You need to join affiliate program to be able to access to reports page.

i am a affiliate member. in reports page it only shows total download of the day, i want to see my total download of specific files....

@MrRock
50% less in the counting of downloads
Please friend, no longer just the unfair value for D group for us malitos Brazilians still count wrong?

@MrRock
Please friend, no longer just the unfair value for D group for us malitos Brazilians still count wrong?

We've added new servers and these servers have a little problem in counting downloads, that's why.
We are looking into this issue now, and will let you know when we have more information.

Update:
The download count issue has been fixed and all old downloads have been added for today's stats.
Thank you

Last edited:
@MrRock

We've added new servers and these servers have a little problem in counting downloads, that's why.
We are looking into this issue now, and will let you know when we have more information.

Update:
The download count issue has been fixed and all old downloads have been added for today's stats.
Thank you

can you upgrade my account to premium ?

@MrRock, can you tell me any multiupload site which supports rockfile.eu. ive searched all over sites but most of the multi mirror sites dosent included rockfile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back