Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have upgraded premium account
500GB of storage space
you can give me more storage space?
My Account:o71622
Thank you very much

Are you going to slow down guest/freebies speeds?? 300 kB/s pretty good and 1GB/Bandwidth is a good daily limit for let us promote premium accounts.

Kindly answer please i have to advise a bunch of affiliates.

Last edited:
Are you going to slow down guest/freebies speeds?? 300 kB/s pretty good and 1GB/Bandwidth is a good daily limit for let us promote premium accounts.

Low speed is not and won't be part of our standards. But we may cap the connection speed for anonymous downloaders in high-traffic days until we have full image about how will be our daily traffic. We're not relying on sales yet.

Low speed is not and won't be part of our standards. But we may cap the connection speed for anonymous downloaders in high-traffic days until we have full image about how will be our daily traffic. We're not relying on sales yet.
I suggest you to improve a bit rebill margin 65/50 to attract long-term affiliates to make your business rising.
Think about a voucher system like bitshare/freak where you could spent part of your income into premium accounts which you they could promote over docens of exchange sites/forums.

Last edited:
How long until uploading is possible again?

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes

Edit: Whatevs... appears fixed for some time now

Last edited:
payment day? when?

Next payout day will be 30/11
Most of our users prefer Webmoney, and to join Payoneer we should have a minimum payout amount which we'll not reach. When we reach stable stage we'll try to improve our service for our partners.

how much waiting time after a file download
It depends, not all locations are treated the same.
But most often it's 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back