Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can be adjusted as long as you are active user. It can be discussed in a ticket when you are about to hit the storage limit let us know.
I used Uploadable before, they said unlimit storage but it's not true.
I need a real unlimit storage filehost to use it for long time.
Take my work, forget about the Unlimited storage.
If you want me to talk more about it, well, no provider will provide real unlimited storage for free or even for $12/Month, i saw uploaders consume more than 10TB and their need to keep it free while the provider may pay up to $350 - $400 for this space. I can tell more and more, but that's enough.
So, i'm sorry to tell you that you will never find unlimited storage.

Something Wrong !
2 Downloads For one Of My Files and when i went to the Reports Page I Found Nothing
and i want also to see Where is My Balance
Oh,
Why It is Complicated In the Site ! ?
Waiting you
Regards

Your downloads came from Tier-D countries and file size is 6MB, and this category is not counted.
Please review the PPD table, you will see that Tier-D countries starting from 50MB+ files.

@MrRock, hello.

Can you tell me about the maximum download speed for free users?

How much of storage for premium users? And for how long do you keep inactive files for premium users?

And when you will be able to tell if Brazil will remain on Group B?

Thanks!

All answered are available in the website, there is account comparison in upgrade to premium page, have you tried to visit our website?

I used Uploadable before, they said unlimit storage but it's not true.
I need a real unlimit storage filehost to use it for long time.
If you want me to talk more about it, well, no provider will provide real unlimited storage for free or even for $12/Month, i saw uploaders consume more than 10TB and their need to keep it free while the provider may pay up to $350 - $400 for this space. I can tell more and more, but that's enough.

You know nothing about uploaded.net ;) That's why they are the best.

You know nothing about uploaded.net ;) That's why they are the best.

So, good luck.

It various.
Do you need waiting time?

Update:-
We'll keep posting from time to time about adding Bitcoin to payout methods until we receive enough feedback about this point.

Are you interested in getting your payout in Bitcoin?

Last edited:
It various.

We'll keep posting from time to time about adding Bitcoin to payout methods until we receive enough feedback about this point.

i dont need
you just need sales
think deep

Where are your servers located?

31.6 Mb / 227.5 Mb

Upload speed: 334 KB/Sec = This is max upload speed for your server! I get well over 700kbps everywhere else!
Remaining: 10 minutes 0 seconds

It various.

i dont need
you just need sales
think deep

From which country most of your traffic is generated?

Where are your servers located?

31.6 Mb / 227.5 Mb

Upload speed: 334 KB/Sec = This is max upload speed for your server! I get well over 700kbps everywhere else!
Remaining: 10 minutes 0 seconds
In Germany.
And this depends on different factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back