Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
there a issue with my account

after the bicoin fees were too high you increased the payout to 150 dollars and over

I am over 160 dollars from 3/14 and auto payout request did not kick in as I though it would

can you please help me Mr Rock

thanks

I am a new rockfile user and after one week they arent registering any downloads or earnings for my files. Does anyone else have this problem?

i have problem connecting to ' secure.rockfile.eu/support/open.php'

Please use rockfile.co instead.

there a issue with my account

after the bicoin fees were too high you increased the payout to 150 dollars and over

I am over 160 dollars from 3/14 and auto payout request did not kick in as I though it would

can you please help me Mr Rock

thanks

What is your username?
You can open a ticket for further assistance.
is it possible to get rid off the adblock?
You can upgrade your account to get rid of it or just disable it on our website.

can you Upgrade my account full space
i need more space
my account : Engfox
Your account is not eligible for free upgrade.

is bitcoin payout still have $150 minimum limit?
The limit is now $50 again and it should back to normal rate again very soon.

I am a new rockfile user and after one week they arent registering any downloads or earnings for my files. Does anyone else have this problem?
You need to fully activate your account by adding your payment information and select a profit mode.

I've just opened affiliate account, but I need more space, about 2.5TB. I have 5+ years experience with my website, and I can send you screenshots of weekly payments from my previous host, I can generate good sales. Thanks!

When will you make PayPal payments again? I've been waiting since last year.
PayPal may not be available again. but we're dealing with an exchanger who can help us send the pending PayPal payments.
I see your balance is not yet meeting the minimum of PayPal + fees.

Please activate my affiliate account, my username is: uelbek
Your account is now active. Make sure to add your payment information.
I've just opened affiliate account, but I need more space, about 2.5TB. I have 5+ years experience with my website, and I can send you screenshots of weekly payments from my previous host, I can generate good sales. Thanks!
Your ticket has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back