Selling rlslog, oneddl, adultbay, hq-uploads, sceneflux auto leecher - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawn92

Hi all, this is a straightforward script to auto leech and reupload rlslog + sceneflux + oneddl + hq-uploads + adultbay + scenerls topics. Simply put in 1 or more topic urls, press leech then just leave it and the contents will be leeched to a multitude of hosts, post created and saved to your server. It does not auto post them to forums, you have to do that yourself.

Features:
-Auto create the post with information in bbcode or html from a rlslog/sceneflux/oneddl/hq-uploads/adultbay/scenerls post

-Leech the first set of alive rapidshare, megaupload or hotfile links to rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, fileserve and netload (You do not need premium accounts in any of these filehosts to upload to them)

-Optionally unrar the downloaded files, remove any files you do not want and add a file in of your choice, then re-rar and upload.

-Log file creation so you can see where the script is at.

-Optionally change the MD5 and rename the files you are leeching

-Optionally delete the files you are leeching once they have been reuploaded

-Optionally email the contents of the completed post to an email of your choice

-Optionally add your own download and information icons to finished posts

-Free lifetime updates and patches, notification of which will be sent to your payment email

-The entire thing is automated, all you need to do is enter links (or use the built in automated script to get source links), press a button then post the results to forums of your choice once the files have been re-uploaded.

The price? $30, paypal is preferred, but moneybookers can also be arranged. If you're even considering it, buy it, you won't find anything else like this for under $100-$200 - you're getting a really good deal.

If you need to leech from a blog not supported by default I can write you a custom plugin for an additional $10. If you want to add an additional upload or download filehost then I can do that as well for an additional $20.

Need some good, affordable hosting to run this on? Try startech-hosting:
30 gb space
512mb burst ram
unmetered bw
http://startech-hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

Requirements:
-To run this you will need a server with php and curl support
-If using the rar/unrar option your server will need winrar installed.

Any questions please feel free to PM me or ask in this post :)

1,509 comments
Review!
-The Script its easy to set up you just have to configure a php file and add accounts it looks like the config files of RL
-It gives you a .txt file with the bbcode!
-I run it on a VPS and it made a post in less than a minute [Uploaded to RS/HF]i wish it uploaded to DP/MU
-Overall 10/10

FUCKING AWESOME! - Rolling Stone Magazine
AMAZING - IMDB

would it be possible for you to add these features:
- after downloading, unrar the files
- log the files inside the rar archives (in case of fake shit)
- rar again with any additional files (like a .url/.nfo file of your choice)
- then upload to the file hosts

Sure, although I'd have to ask for an extra $10 to the price if that's ok. Your server would also need the php rar plugin installed to work, which is why this feature is not natively included in the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back