Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Sites Down :-?

RLSLOG.net was suspended by its German hosting company after removal request from law firm representing Universal Music, although we never hosted any files or copyrighted data on our server. Our site is strictly informative.

We are currently looking for new home.

If you have any tips or offers for great dedicated server, we would appreciate your help (QuadCore, 4GB RAM+, SCSI/SAS/SSD, preferably in Europe, not in Germany though). Please contact us at rlslog [@] gmail.com

Check our forums in the meantime: rlstalk.net.

32 comments
lol, an european country with offshore host, it's a joke <_< !

you can't find offshore host in europe, france, germany, holland ect.. are not offshore 8-)

uhm, what does offshore in your dictionary mean? To me, an offshore server is a server that you owns and not located in the same country as where you live. I'm guessing to you guys, it means where filesharing and warez stuff are legal?

uhm, what does offshore in your dictionary mean? To me, an offshore server is a server that you owns and not located in the same country as where you live. I'm guessing to you guys, it means where filesharing and warez stuff are legal?
Yes indeed. If you want offshore in EU use Netherlands.

This is sad, hopefully they do manage to get back up with their most recent backup.

Scenerls.org is still alive tho. :P

Why are people saying RIP?

It lost it's host, you think that will keep it down? Of course not, it'll be back in due time.

Yes indeed. If you want offshore in EU use Netherlands.

Offshore means OFF the SHORE (of USA).
Its a fucked up terminology in the "warez world" and idiots (like some above) use it wrong. It should be "this country is not SAFE FOR WAREZ" and not "this country is not OFFSHORE".. Morons.. It is offshore, how can you say it's not? Jave you ever looked at a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back