RlsBlog.se - Latese Scene P2p Release Site | TVSHOWS | GAME | APP | MOVIES | MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb421

Hello,

Please check that site.

RlsBlog.se

This is an Automated site for Latest TV SHOWS / MOVIES / APPLICATION / GAMES / MUSIC / TUTORIAL / EBOOKS / TV-PACKS.

i can confirm its rihgt now that fastest release in between some big players , about 95% , i will add pre time of posts when i know how to add it lol.
you ppl check and review it is it fastest or not.

This site is hosted right now is not a big server, but soon i get some $$$ then i will move that site to big server.

There is some background of making that site , i would like to share.

in 2011 i ask @mRAza to make that site but i cant afford his budget, so i start learning things and when i google thing i relaise that @mRAza quoated right price of that kind of project. its realy hard for me to make such website so i leave that project and back to my orignal bussines lol which is posting on scene sites.
now a days its tough to earn $$$ without RLSLOG.net . so i start again that project in 2014 and it took me 7 month to create RLSBLOG.se.

For making this site i use those linux commands and some tools , and with the help of GOOGLE ( I HAVE NO PROGRAMING BACKGROUND SO IT MAY HAVE SOME BUGS )

curl
perl
inotify
case
rar
unrar
varaibles
echo
sed
awk
mediainfo
if then else
shopt
wget
cut

rest will add later lol.

Features Curenlty have on TVSHOWS
----------------------------------
NFO for Tvshows.
Everyone can post comments.
IMDB link for tvshows.
Thetvdb links for tvshows.
Size and qualtiy and duaration of tvshows.
Uploaded Links as main links
Rapidgator Links as main links
Oboom Links as main links

Features Curenlty have on MOVIES.
---------------------------------
Rar 1 GB PARTS LINKS of every movie is greater then 1GB.
Screen for movies.
Everyone can post comments.
Homepage of Movies
IMDB link of movies.
Themoviedb links of movies.
Youtube trailler
Uploaded Links as main links
Rapidgator Links as main links
Oboom Links as main links

TO DO LIST
-------------
Pre time on every tvshows and movie
Homepage of tvshows
Tvrage link of tvshows
Nfo for Movies
Game Section
Application Section
TV-Pack Section
Tutorial Section
Music Section
Ebook Section
a lot more....

in the and i would like to Thanks @mRAza , if he quoted small price i will buy script from him , but its him to make me RlsBlog.se , and making that site with no bakground of programing , learning from google , its really a good felling for me.
i know its not a great site but for me its great cuz i code every single line for that automated RlsBlog.se

Bye.

28 comments
hi,

We have received the following notification from BREIN (
anti-piracy.nl), a Dutch foundation against piracy.

we are forced to SHUTDOWN the site.

WE WILL BE BACK IN FEW DAYS
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
Bye.

hello,

we are back but PARTIALY. right now its on shared hosting so site speed is slow, after few days when uploaded.net release my payment ill buy dedicate server for the site. hmmm like December 15 to 20 we are on dedi.

Regards.

Last edited:
loading speed is decent, but i would considering making your site look better. it is just my personal opinion though, maybe you and others will like the current simple look but i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back