1. Atia

Atia Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2015
    I am a Ripple user. Recently, came to know about IvyKoin. Also found few subreddits on IvyKoin. Any suggestion? Which one is better? Any user of IvyKoin? Looking for honest review and suggestion.

2. m3R0

m3R0 Member

Jul 14, 2017
    May I ask you what you do with Ripple ?
    Everybody hates it because it is not decentralized nor open source, there is not a limited supply = inflation just like fiat (paper money). Depending on your uses I would rather recommend some stable, trusted and well established crypto asset that is backed by a high quality community like LTC, NEO, XLM, DGB, DASH, XMR.
    No idea about 'IvyKoin' if you're speculating then I could mention you other better alternatives for betting / burning your money. Always buy those assets on markets with high liquidity (over $1M at least).

3. talaai

talaai Member

May 10, 2018
    No information about IvyKoin.

Ripple is developed by Google. Of course, it is better

4. m3R0

m3R0 Member

Jul 14, 2017
    XRP Ripple is a SCAM they own over 70% of the coins in circulation. Laughable that they even call them self blockchain. It's a centralized database with a few features that blockchains have, their clients are banks.

Try Stellar Lumens (XLM) instead, a true alternative for those who need to be using Ripple on first place.

5. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Wow! This thread cracked me up.

The main reason Bitcoin is so much in use is because it is free from the hands of government and evil banks! If you want to use a token which helps those banks out, then why not just use the bank services directly? Why even use Crypto? There are sites like WMZ, PayPal, etc. which are good enough for you.

And wait, who told you guys Ripple is developed by Google?

6. Landalo

Landalo Member

Sep 6, 2018
    As a Ripple/XRP supporter, I would like to share this with you:
    XRP is a digital Asset
    XRP is decentralized
    XRP is for everyone
    XRP is immutable
    XRP doesn’t waste electricity
    XRP existed before Ripple

If you want to keep updated on Ripple's partnerships and XRP price you can check the website http://rppl.info

7. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Sorry, but the entire post is a joke!

Ripple (no, I am not calling it XRP) was and is created for the banks - the same banks people are now running away from and embracing crypto in the first place.

Decentralized - Please spin a full node yourself and tell me when it is up and running.

It is for banks, not for everyone.

Immutable - This is the biggest joke, go ask the co-founder whose funds are still locked up.

The rest two do not even matter.

8. UberAmoral

UberAmoral Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Stellar.

9. Gaky

Gaky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Think about Stellar. Obviously one of the most promising and competitive candidate with the largest market capitalization. It is also very cheap, and it received a lot of attention due to the fact that the tech giant IBM itself approached it for a partnership.