Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLeTeD

Alright we got rerated to a 3* with our old cyberhype skin. In our last post a few months ago you guys suggested a new skin (plus r regular members were tired of it) and a few other changes. We did the changes and looked alot better, also bought a new skin and customized it. Still have work to do on it but its starting to look good.

We also started uploading our own uploads with url in download link, hopefully that helps.

Any suggestions to help us get 4*?

link:

www.wareztrap.com

12 comments
oh I like that skin. It's nice. Maybe some forum icons. I personally think it's weird the stats in the top left when the name and logo are on the top right. I'd switch them. You have two navigation bars. One at the very top and another just under the advert link box. Their pretty much the same links and I'd remove one. Look's good though. I like it.

EDIT: when you login maybe put the top 10 stats at the botom not at the top. Their taking up a lot of room. Or maybe reduce it to top 5 and leave it where it is. It's taking up a lot of room though.

yea that stats thing came in the left when i bought it and i didn't get a change to modify the lower links i wasn't sure if people noticed the top ones though lol we may have did allot to the skin but i know more could be done i agree i don't really like that stats part i would have liked my avatar to show up in there i seen the coding on the org somewhere cant find it to play with it though

Congrats on the 3*

My only thought is what they said, the forum stats on the top left. Everything else looks great. good work

great work on the new skin :)
+ agreed, @the forum stats need improvement in the top left.
I suggest you merge some of your less active forums together, i.e. gaming, web-related.. and hide the hacking/dumps section from guests.

for becoming 4*, its not just about the skin and the 'look'.. its about the quality and the overall activity of your forum, and the variety and quality of your submissions. nd don't ask for a re-rate until you are absolutely sure you have done all you can to improve your forum ;) sometimes this requires time.

good luck

great work on the new skin :)
+ agreed, @the forum stats need improvement in the top left.
I suggest you merge some of your less active forums together, i.e. gaming, web-related.. and hide the hacking/dumps section from guests.

for becoming 4*, its not just about the skin and the 'look'.. its about the quality and the overall activity of your forum, and the variety and quality of your submissions. nd don't ask for a re-rate until you are absolutely sure you have done all you can to improve your forum ;) sometimes this requires time.

good luck

Yea I dont like stats top left ether we will try to fix that.

We have been cleaning up the sections and will try to do a better job.

As for the 4star we know it isnt just about the look, its an overall. Our site has been fairly actie with a good decent community building. Like I said above we are starting to upload our own quality submissions, hopefully that will help as well.

And yea before we asked for re rank from 2-3* we wanted everything to be 100%. Thats why we waited until now.

Thank for the replies guys keep them coming!

bump

also changed the gaming section and web section as you guys suggested. Hopefully looks better.

The header and menus are almost done.

Forums them self and layout better now?

yea we are still putting little touches here and there we have added usefull links into the new thread such as link checker tinypic rules etc and a simple yet awesome to me
'mod' to the sig area
SigMod.png
please tell me what you think

i have never been to that site and dis error i got..... :P

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here.
lolz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back