Status
Not open for further replies.

htuan

Hi all,

I've just launch new shortener url service at

zoc.us

I know this is not new but there is still land for service like this when everyone over spam other shortener to social network and that service is get banned.

Because the site is new so I want to ask everyone webmaster here for your experiencies what should I do to improve my website like the color design, and suggest functions...

Thank you for your time.

3 comments
your website is designed well and also loading quick, wish you a good luck to reach your first milestone of 100 URLs created and try to share your website on forums which upload games,movies,programs and music they need your service

Site looks great, but...

I'm not sure if the graphic next to "Complete Analytics" was supposed to be cut off or not. It really looks kinda funny with the bottom cut out. i realize the graphic below that seems to match with the content background seamlessly but the one above does not. Perhaps change the background where it looks like a large tab just like the one below it.

your website is designed well and also loading quick, wish you a good luck to reach your first milestone of 100 URLs created and try to share your website on forums which upload games,movies,programs and music they need your service

Thank you for all your comments. I will try to improve my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back