Review: ZionTV - Movie Streaming Android App Like CinemaHD/TeaTV

AppDevs

Hello!

I am excited to introduce you to a fantastic opportunity - ZionTV, a feature-rich, serverless movie-streaming Android app that requires zero maintenance.

Inspired by the user interfaces of Netflix and Apple TV Plus, ZionTV boasts a beautiful and intuitive design.
The app gets links by scraping the web (like CinemaHD, TeaTV, BeeTV, etc) and also supports adding links manually.

Key Features of ZionTV include:

- Server-less architecture - No hosting required
- Beautiful, Netflix and Apple TV Plus-inspired UI
- Multiple ad networks controlled via Firebase
- Anti-modding encryption to protect the APK
- Advanced video player with brightness, volume control, quality selector, and audio selector
- Supports web links and Chromecast feature
- Genre, year, language, and region-based sorting
- Feature-rich search with separate tabs for movies, TV shows, and celebrities
- Automatic streaming link scraping from the web
- Easy addition of custom streaming links via JSON file or Firebase Realtime database.
- Play Store bypass feature for easy app publishing

Visit the website for all the details, screenshots and demo: ziontv.pages.dev

Its wide array of features will appeal to movie and TV show enthusiasts alike, ensuring a growing user base and consistent revenue.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further information. I am more than happy to assist you in understanding the full potential of this incredible app.

You can email me, at appdevs@protonmail.com or message me on telegram: t.me/stevencode (@stevencode).
Post automatically merged:

Hello!

I am excited to introduce you to a fantastic opportunity - ZionTV, a feature-rich, serverless movie-streaming Android app that requires zero maintenance.

Inspired by the user interfaces of Netflix and Apple TV Plus, ZionTV boasts a beautiful and intuitive design.
The app gets links by scraping the web (like CinemaHD, TeaTV, BeeTV, etc) and also supports adding links manually.

Key Features of ZionTV include:

- Server-less architecture - No hosting required
- Beautiful, Netflix and Apple TV Plus-inspired UI
- Multiple ad networks controlled via Firebase
- Anti-modding encryption to protect the APK
- Advanced video player with brightness, volume control, quality selector, and audio selector
- Supports web links and Chromecast feature
- Genre, year, language, and region-based sorting
- Feature-rich search with separate tabs for movies, TV shows, and celebrities
- Automatic streaming link scraping from the web
- Easy addition of custom streaming links via JSON file or Firebase Realtime database.
- Play Store bypass feature for easy app publishing

Visit the website for all the details, screenshots and demo: ziontv.pages.dev

Its wide array of features will appeal to movie and TV show enthusiasts alike, ensuring a growing user base and consistent revenue.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further information. I am more than happy to assist you in understanding the full potential of this incredible app.

You can email me, at appdevs@protonmail.com or message me on telegram: t.me/stevencode (@stevencode).
Here's the website link where you can read more about the project and also download the demo:

ziontv.pages.dev

Last edited:
Back