Status
Not open for further replies.

krazeek

A new website I have created. It was formerly known as TV Download, but I decided it needed a new name. I am open to criticism positive or negative.

Title: wrz-TV
Description: Direct Download Rapidshare HDTV TV Shows
URL: http://wrz-tv.com

Any suggestions helps, and thank you for taking the time to review my website :)

13 comments
i would suggest adding more categories,
maybe a category for each tv show or a category for each genre, comedies, action, adventure etc

i like the logo but i dislike the internal shadow effect

more widgets on the right sidebar
related tv shows on the single posts page
more colors

it looks very clean

i would suggest adding more categories,
maybe a category for each tv show or a category for each genre, comedies, action, adventure etc

i like the logo but i dislike the internal shadow effect

more widgets on the right sidebar
related tv shows on the single posts page
more colors

it looks very clean

I had all the tv shows as categories with my other site but there was just too many tv shows. I decided.it was wise to make them tags instead. The genre idea is very good. I will do that in the near future.

Same, same. And downloads from a filehost are not considered 'direct downloads'.

And by putting Rapidshare next to other hosts, you won't get more than a few paid downloads.

Im not earning anything off of filehosts sniffsog. For the direct downloads bit is for seo (by RT). I have 2 advertisements on my site goto help with the cost of maintaining the website which is around $40/month at the moment.

The Site looks nice & clean. Advertisement placement is good too (y)
But, I think the TITLE of the posts should be BOLD to get more focus of that.
Also try something to improve the navigation to the categories/labels of the different posts.

And remove the 'Direct Download' thing. It will just give a negative impact on users & you won't get many returning users.
Bad for you only.

I only use 'Direct Download' in my titles. I have added Genre's (Comedy, Drama, Reality, Sport, etc.) hopefully that will make it a little easier for my visitors to find desired TV shows rather than always having to use the search.

Could you please explain in a bit more detail as to why it's decent (you guess)?

Update:

Just wanted to update a little, bit.

Site Speed:
EBMCo.png

SEO Score:
RF7fW.png

And about 10% of my traffic comes from search engines. Getting around 300-400 Unique Visitors a day. Site is not even a month old yet (somewhere around 3 weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back