Review: WhatIsSopa.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

This site is created for all those people interested in SOPA. It also provides good knowledge regarding what their plan is and what they are about. We provide latest news providing a link back to the original author. Then we add our own twist to it. Any thoughts of possible improvements to offer a better experience to the users visiting the site?

Any comments or remarks will be greatly appreciated.

URL: WhatIsSopa.org

Thank you.

Also if you can write proper English and would like to contribute let me know. This would be to educate the lost and people who want to learn. Your thoughts can be added to the actual thread. Most of traffic has been from google and the site is not even 24 hours old.

Last edited:
16 comments
Thanks for trying to spread awareness. Hate SOPA, I'll kill some innocent cabbage gardens if it passes. :-\

I was on a site last week that has a list of sites joining the black out on the 18th. It gets you a link to your site. I think it was fight for freedom or something similar. Start submitting the url to immediate publish directories.

A couple of ads on craigslist and backpage could not hurt and don't forget digg and reddit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back