Status
Not open for further replies.
removed d bottom one SJ.. thx for that.. awaiting for more reviews to b improvised.. bdw every body else is having a good view with firefox.. can't understand why u guys can't..?? :O

yeah i too got the cpanel login popup aswell.. Check on the script there must be a place that it is calling the cpanel??

And also that header problem is still there..

1 more review :)

1ox8gz.jpg

Check that out, add more buttons there so it looks filled up and nice...

hmm bro.. nothing exists there because we don't have anything more in there to put.. may b we will put a market place tab when we get higher traffics..

bdw is that header prob resolved or still going on?

jason bro.. bdw thanks for commenting.. but by which images u r trying to say are retarded?? n we are not trying to copy nw.. if we would have tried to do so.. check d members list if u don't believe but we have ninja members..!!

n we aren't lame.. if we would have been.. then why would we have had flash helping us around..?? he's d best..!!

mac bro.. will talk to flash about that

thanks AON bhai..!! ;)

SLiM..!! we aren't NW.. so we won't kick your ass..!! n we do respect NW..!!

n thanks for all your comments.. :)

if i have mistaken any one.. then my apologizes.. :(

Hai arikarin,

Your background is large. And site is loading slow here because of it .. + That idea Warez Predator is from NinjaW . Because there were Legendary Ninja's , here Legendary Predator's ... lol

Anyway good luck with forum.

removed d bg for now.. added a new one.. waiting for the review of that.. n also if it looks good.. or need to b changed?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back