Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Blacklisted

warezdownloadslogo.png

Hello WJ members,

I Need feedback on my forum warezdownloads.us I need tips to improve the forum and make it more appealing to members here!

Also Please give Feedback or Comment on the following:

• Appearance
  • Topic view and userinfo pane
  • Statistics and Activity
  • Content
  • First Impressions and Interest
  • Organisation and SEO

In b/w there is 2 more skins which are available for Premium users only.

Thanks in Advance.
AJ

7 comments
Site looks good, I like the header :D

But when you scroll down, you come that ugly table at the bottom , the link exchanges or w/e table... It sucks & kills your whole site. Make it sexier ;)

Site looks good, I like the header :D

But when you scroll down, you come that ugly table at the bottom , the link exchanges or w/e table... It sucks & kills your whole site. Make it sexier ;)

Thanks 4 the quick review, i will do a new box(image) for link exchange area as wll as adspot. B-)

I like the your website's design! The header looks impressive and the color combination is also good.
I would only suggest you to increase the size of the navigation menu and make it a bit bigger.

I like the your website's design! The header looks impressive and the color combination is also good.
I would only suggest you to increase the size of the navigation menu and make it a bit bigger.
Thanks Bro for your comments.

Footer Table Removed.

Last edited:
I'll start off with the favicon. It shows UC ? shouldn't it be WD ? check it yourself
favicon.ico

The header is fantastic.

The Shoutbox, Top Wrapper (Top Members, Announcements, Recent Members), Recent Status Updates etc. should be hidden from guests.

Your Popular Tags, the tags are hard to see because they are in black color, change it to white or #cccccc :)

Add a class for the "Create Account" link in the navbar. Change its background to green or blue gradient.

Other than that, the site looks good :)

New Skin

I'll start off with the favicon. It shows UC ? shouldn't it be WD ? check it yourself
favicon.ico

The header is fantastic.

The Shoutbox, Top Wrapper (Top Members, Announcements, Recent Members), Recent Status Updates etc. should be hidden from guests.

Your Popular Tags, the tags are hard to see because they are in black color, change it to white or #cccccc :)

Add a class for the "Create Account" link in the navbar. Change its background to green or blue gradient.

Other than that, the site looks good :)

The Favicon is actually representing WD.
I clipped this image
h_button.png
. Unfortunately its became UC. lol. I will change it :)
Ofcourse, i will change color of popular tag texts.
In the last thing, i sucks to make a new class for Create Account, thats good suggestion but i have to mess with skin, anyway i will try it.. :)

Thanks

Guys, Please check out our new skin :)

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/qNxqr.png[/SLIDE]

Link : http://www.warezdownloads.us/

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back