Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
First off i notice that you have a standard favicon, change that for something that will go with your site.
The skin is ok i suppose but it looks a little too plain, just my opinion.
Everything on the forum is set out well and looks neat.
Good luck with the site anyways

Freshwap.net is using that skin (webpoint). Maybe you should change it. Like _brazzO said, get a favicon and everything else is ok.

- I don't really like your logo, in my opinion you should get a new one.
- I don't like your guest banner either, it doesn't suit your skin at all.
- Get a favicon (not important, but always mentioning)
- Excessive use of exclamation points makes the forum looks unprofessional.

The website layout is very nice and unique, the categories and the forums are set out very well and understandable. I like have you have different ranks at the bottom to show people what ranks they can earn.

Overall very godo website i wish you the best of luck.

GUess banner needs to be changed. Get a different skin, something not being used or something rarely used. With the correct edits, the skin will look really good an unique. Favicon is the vBulletin... too bleh. Also...I'm not a huge fan of fluid themes...fixed is better (IMO). Logo isn't that great...redo that. Over excessive use of periods and colons together. eg: .:: ::. or something like that. Just name something normally. It doesn't look all that professional like that.

Final verdict:
1.9/10

DXS I Liked Your Honesty !! .:: ::. Will Be Removed !! And About the Skin !! Will Change If I Get Some Good One !!

Fully Changed !! Now Review it Please !! thank You :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back