Other Review: warez-bb.website

warez-bb

Site Name: Warez-BB.Website Came here with Open to Review, Genre: Warez - Open Limited signups until 100,000 users. Signups are Open for All as Globally Free. If you face any issues while making an account just let me know in INBOX.

URL: warez-bb.website

18 comments
100$ for uploader? You should let everyone post for maximum growth.
WBB was never paid and will never be, we never asked anyone for payments. All uploaders will have free slots once we start applications for uploaders, but before we start they must reserved their username what they want, we are continously working on legal side to document it ASAP whatever we need to do.

Sorry to say that: In your forum you're writing warez-bb is back. That's not true, because you aren't related to old wbb in any way. Its just a fake.
We are not here to in terms of documentation, we are here and as we are open, everyone applies hid mind. You are too as is.
Post automatically merged:

And he asked for money straight up.
Already answered at #5 post.

Review: warez-bb.website

My review:

- Trying to scam uploaders. Uploaders should pay as @americanKFC already mentioned.
- Ugly out of the box theme.
- Windows paint used to make a fake WBB logo.
- ~$5 VPS used for web hosting.
- Bad english with many errors everywhere. Reminds me on some indian malware sites.
- Advertises a free sign up on a new forum as an advantage ... admin as a comedian ? :)

Good luck to fix all that. Cheers JJ

My review:

- Trying to scam uploaders. Uploaders should pay as @americanKFC already mentioned.
- Ugly out of the box theme.
- Windows paint used to make a fake WBB logo.
- ~$5 VPS used for web hosting.
- Bad english with many errors everywhere. Reminds me on some indian malware sites.
- Advertises a free sign up on a new forum as an advantage ... admin as a comedian ? :)

Good luck to fix all that. Cheers JJ
Already answered at #5 post.

Pls learn to read english. I only reviewed your site. I didn't asked anything. The site is so awful - no need to ask something.

Boo Ugh GIF by Doja Cat

I can't nothing upload in Your site and see
"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."
What this?
Are You need uploader or not?
Yes, we will entertain all uploaders as free slot, Just create a Uploader request in Help section, once we started process to enable all uploaders to be working which is very soon. Your request surely be approved in same day with all others.
Post automatically merged:

You've to pay to be allowed to post uploads to a forum which hasn't any leechers...

French Fries Cooking GIF by Brikk
we does not have any thing to do with any misleading info.

Last edited:
Back