REVIEW: ultramovie.me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion_boy877

Hello guys we started our new project with neat and clean theme stem and very user freiendly with mobile and tablets please review us if you think anything need more in site or something need to be changed

and we are also wellcoming new uploaders for our site

hope you guys will give us positive and native both reviews so we will able to make our site more powerfull and attractive

28 comments
Lion Boy aka Panda is the King of Movie Sites. If you want to earn some money, join them in uploading.

Pity with this site is that they are many TV Show 'placeholders' but no content. People might getting pissed off with getting empty 'content'.

Last edited:
Thankyou for your honest revew are working on it right know we dont have staff of uploader who can fill that but we are still hoping to get some serious uploader for long term we will fill them out soon

As per i know its a theme feature if you made it yourself then share with us

You can see here http://truemag.cactusthemes.com/doc/ just search for multilinks
It just look like yours a little different because of theme

and one thing I want to say your website looks amazing but you can fix one thing there are too much pop up ads in embedded videos consider fixing it
If you think im saying something wrong just watch one of your movies on mobile you will hate it when pop up opens in the middle of the movie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back