UltraIMG - Free Image Host

Code:
[URL]http://www.ultraimg.com[/URL]
  • 100% Free Image Host

• No Adverts

• Unlimited Storage

• Hotlinking Enabled

• 10MB Maximum File Size

• Desktop Uploader (With full screen capture and selective capture) (with use of hotkeys)) Thanks to JayFella

• Firefox & Chrome Extensions (Right click image to upload straight to UltraIMG)

Closed gallery, so nobody else sees your images... Only the people/websites that you share them with.
Give it a try. Very simple to use.

Let me know your thoughts :)
Thanks

25 comments
A small review...

Aesthetically, it's pretty good. Although i would say the logo is not quite up to scratch when you take into account the whole feel of the site (Modifications to the skin is very good)

The only thing i can pick on in my short visit is the upload button seems to move to the footer when uploading multiple files.

Also it would probably be a good idea to hyperlink the logo back to the homepage as it appears not to be clickable.

(image to reflect mentioned upload button problem)
http://i.imgur.com/pNy4t.png

Overall though, pretty good!

Edit:

upon further messing about, i found your register button is a little hard to click :D
http://i.imgur.com/I6rBL.png

Last edited:
Another member (Virus) told me about this problem via PM yesterday... Thank you for the screenshots, I will look into this.
I personally didn't notice this because of my huge resolution lol. But, no problem, I should be able to short this out with a little bit of tweaking.

I still need to do a little bit of work with the Register and Login pages (appearance wise).

Thank you for the kind review.

It also happens with the buttons when using a gallery, its not so much the resolution either as im viewing it on a 48" TV

Yup no problem, I can fix that. Sounds like I'll have to tweak every page slightly so that this doesn't happen, not a problem though, it's only a 5 minute job. I'll do it later. Thanks for the heads up Bretteo.

-- edit --

Issues now fixed.
If you wouldn't mind checking on your side Bretteo, and please get back to me.

Last edited:
It looks so simple , nowadays you will be facing some great competitors so make it attractive , just get some custom design man .

Thanks Bretto,
I've also added your idea of the "Tools" being in the navbar. :)

I agree BestSeo... Fortunately for me, I don't actually plan to totally take over the market :P lol, it's just something to do in my spare time really :) Keeps me busy, and best of all, it's a nice learning curve.

Your site is taking a lot of time to load.
Where is it hosted ? Am image host that doesnt loads fast itself, how can people trust it for image hosting ?
One of the important causes is the background image, it is almost 1MB lol.
Try changing it into slices, or remove them.

And i found this on your T.O.S page :
"This website, including its code and design, is protected by International Copyright Laws. Any unathorised violates these laws."

What does that last line even mean ? "Any unathorised violates these laws" ?? :|

Last edited:
2013032114015920.png

88 request is really a big number, please fix it buddy :)

i will give 3/5 because img hosts should be simple... you page take sometime to open because of images u r using at ur main page;

Good Designs + themes

Load Quickly & Good Job Done. I Hope Very Soon it Shines As I also Saw Many Popular sites are using them

Alexa Traffic Rank: 42,851 Good :)

Regards
PandaRDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back