Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
We are truly unlimited. No flood limits. No storage Limits only a 10MB photo upload. Which I can't see a photo being more than that.

This is what we will use when advertising. I was thinking of changing the Photo size limit to 1GB.

Hello,

I just visited your site and the first thing I saw was that it based on chevereto. If you really want to help the users host their images create one of your own. If you want to use chevereto it's fine, but edit the style and make it more 'yourself/UberIMG'(Unique). the next is pick your own color for the theme. the colors you have now doesn't' match altogether. The next idea I would like to say is to make a footer. and your idea of 1GB size limit wouldn't work in this universe (if by miracle NASA chooses to host their images, then it'll work). Nowadays the JPG images of a DSLR camera ranges from 5MB-30MB. I develops and administrator my own image hosting site so I hope this review will be a help to you. Good luck.

Thanks for your comments. However you don't always need a custom script just for a website to be good and I am not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on getting one made.

I will think and review your other comments though.

Is there any API service to upload easily picture ?

An api or a service like :
htt://uberimg.com/[url of my picture]

Because for me it could be very usefull

Last edited:
Yes? The URL of the picture gets given after you upload it. Either a viewer or direct link to the image. Also generates forum codes to easily add it to a forum.

I understand, but what i need with an image hosting is to upload with an url and use it directly like a proxy.

I upload the picture with this link :

And i use it in a blog or a forum with the same link :

In this way for my website it could be very usefull, i hope for others too

nice design.but you should implement remote upload and multi upload features too. :)
if you can spend some money.. then spend on making an app or screenshots or mobile upload features for android,app etc..
i am currently working for my site.. but its cgi based.. its eating my time.. but all together good site with cute design ;)

Do something about this alignment - http://i.imgur.com/3p0FInR.png
Remove the Ads from the mainpage of the site (Very Unprofessional)
And you don't have any other options in the script, like URL upload, resize etc
Maybe add more features.

Do something about this alignment - http://i.imgur.com/3p0FInR.png
Remove the Ads from the mainpage of the site (Very Unprofessional)
And you don't have any other options in the script, like URL upload, resize etc
Maybe add more features.
Hi Yud,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am looking to move the facebook like to somewhere else can't find a good place yet.

I am adding more features and also getting a desktop uploader made. Should be done by the end of the month ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back