Status
Not open for further replies.
3 comments
Looks pretty neat and clean. Maybe having live chat popping up like this, and everything will be perfect

Mn9sC.png

The RackHost theme is overused, mostly due to the lack of decent alternatives. It is, however, a nice theme. I'd agree with what cvrle77 mentioned above. Giving your potential customers a way to engage with yourself/your staff will help to bolster confidence in your clientele. Having said that, there's nothing more off-putting than Live Support that is always offline.

Last edited:
Looks pretty neat and clean. Maybe having live chat popping up like this, and everything will be perfect

Mn9sC.png

Thanks for the feedback! yeah that would be good actually.

The RackHost theme is overused, mostly due to the lack of decent alternatives. It is, however, a nice theme. I'd agree with what cvrle77 mentioned above. Giving your potential customers a way to engage with yourself/your staff will help to bolster confidence in your clientele.

Okey I didn't know that however I didn't find any good web designer for a decent price so I choose the RackHost theme. But I will definitely add the live chat popup thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back