Review/Suggestions - Brand New Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
I cant see the banner of your second site you should probably upload it somewhere else.It says domain unregistered.

Hiphopandrnb

1. Web Traffic
Well, it's a new website. Low traffic is expectable.

2. Design
In my opinion the design is perfect. It's a forum, by itself complex enough, so adding widgets and lot of images is counter-effective. Also it looks like a regular theme, get a nice logo for the header and some simple icons for the categories.

3. Header
Personalize it a bit

4. Any suggestions
Already given :)

Donnangdealyo

1. Web Traffic
Well, it's a new website. Low traffic is expectable also.

2. Design
I really dont like it very much. The header looks photoCHOPED and that empty space makes no sense. The colors of the menu are a bad choice, font and background.
The rest of the page is really messy, making the visitor to look harder to even undertand what is what.
«Click Movie Downloads for full list of Movies. A-Z List of free movie downloads. Top box office hits, drama, comedy, Action, Hood Classics and more. Donnangdealyo is a new uprising company working for you» & «.[...] right a email will gain you access to premium downloads. » This is way too much information

3. Header
1/10, sorry.

4. Any suggestions
I dont wanna be an ass, but there's no simple fix for this. You should start over.

» Get rid of that visitor counter, that looked nice on 98, now it's a big no-no;

» Write down the sections of your website (menu, content, chat, header) and make a list ordered by importance. For example, the menu is really important, so it should be one of the elements that GOT to pop. The opposite example, no one cares about the copyright line, so it should be at the bottom of your list, and therefore got to be small and kinda null. If your menu and copyright line pop the same way, you end up confusing your visitors and it'll take more time that it should to understand the whole thing.
And well... time is a really scarce resource on the web, no one will waste it having other choices.

» Take a deep look at some awesome websites with a similar audience and analize how everything is organized.

» Try to keep it simple.

HipHoandRnb:

You have not done a damn thing with the forum. In addition, the page loads slowly!

Donnangdealyo:

What does donnangdealyo means?

These images explains everything

[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/2ea94f1a951a7944de52e7b96f50244a.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/8caf97383d0428621f81bd45393dceaf.jpg[/slide]

Honestly? Probably someothing of the worst i've seen in ages.

This is not something for you. Read some guides, tutorial w.e before you're starting all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back