Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando410

Hello everyone,

Since ever I have used ReversedHosting it was ok in the first place because they kept having downtimes due to upgrading but now theres not much downtimes any more and I recommend this host to everyone out there because it is fast and legit. <--------- PhantomWarez is a site I own that I use ReversedHosting on, and it loads fast on my internet and so does everyone's internet. It has from budget hosting to reseller hosting and also High Budget hosting. As more big they get they get more servers for everyone to get in. Support is nice. I had only one problem them but what ever, That problem was solved in a week. This hosting is nice for forums,blogs and any type of websites. I used this hosting for forums and regular html templates for only 2 client's I share my account with. Once again, I recommend this hosting for everyone and no I am not lying of this review. All of this is true and it's not a fake scam. People say this host scammed a person and everything went chaos right there <_< any ways thanks for hosting me ReversedHosting! :D

Regards,
Fernando AKA Phantom

Last edited:
1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back