Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
New logo, forum icons, navbar is overlapped, not sure why you have a Google search bar under the register image, flag counter is a resource hog, too many login options, view unanswered post gives me this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Server shutdown in progress [1053]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Etc..

New logo, forum icons, navbar is overlapped, not sure why you have a Google search bar under the register image, flag counter is a resource hog, too many login options, view unanswered post gives me this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Server shutdown in progress [1053]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Etc..

The SQL error is bug from phpBB... Will fix it now :D

:hrhr: I have no idea why you are saying its "look-alike" of CW. I tried to make my forum "look-alike" Warez-Home.net :139:

Your logo = Simple and Quite attractive. :)

Site Theme = The default one with BG edits.. You can do better ;) Xenforo is a nice platform :)

Content = Nothing new other than your custom versions of Windows which is truly awesome (Y) Add more alternative links and If possible a torrent alt. too ;) Try working on the content more cause for the survival of a site UNIQUE content is the most important thing and you need to have a few special things to keep your users satisfied and into the site. :) For me, this is the most important point and you should focus upon this one.

Site Speed = Very smooth. Like I told Xenforo works quite awesomely. You can do better tho. :)

Overall comment = The site is quite nice and yes you can definitely do better, My suggestion would be take off the Warez sections (nothing new and just waste of Database) and replace them with your own uploads and customs this would get you more traffic and followers.

best of luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back