Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Amounts ADDED
Instant Payment Credit irrespective of your AlertPay or Recharge.Im Registered Email. ADDED

Now you will get credited instantly, even if your AlertPay and Recharge.Im Registered emails do NOT match. :)
Waiting for more suggestions.

I recharged for Airtel but got message in mobile that recharge failed but balance was cut from recharge.im . Kindly check that.

Transaction ID - 111011100003210

The design looks amazing, but you could add the button on the left to the header (maybe to the left of Login/Register?). Logo needs some work, but I do like it's simplicity. Sharpen up the "It's here and it's live" bit.

its too buggy :( My recharge isnt processed yet. No answer on support email as well.

Anant i am working on your issue the site is still in alpha stages so it will be buggy :( but not for too long we are fixing each and every issue

Also you have an airtel no we have already stated on the site Airtel / Docomo are having few issues from the API side

Anant i am working on your issue the site is still in alpha stages so it will be buggy :( but not for too long we are fixing each and every issue

Also you have an airtel no we have already stated on the site Airtel / Docomo are having few issues from the API side

Recharge my phone manually its urgent :(

dont u think that text size is too large
288xw0l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back