Status
Not open for further replies.
@pankaj: That warning is coz of Ad Block protection enabled by CPALead from which recharge.im takes its surveys. I guess its nothing to be worried about. And about the bugs section, we are working on a support system for recharge.im, where everything would be considered. And regarding more features, we are planning on:
- DTH Recharges
- Data Card Recharges
- PayPal Integration (Not yet confirmed)
- Scheduled Recharges
- SMS Recharges
- A Mobile Website and an Android App
Some of the above features might take time, but all are due for development. Rest depends on our clientel and the support of our users :)

@Bouncer: Mate PM me the number, and the operator code you are trying to recharge to.

@pankaj: That warning is coz of Ad Block protection enabled by CPALead from which recharge.im takes its surveys. I guess its nothing to be worried about. And about the bugs section, we are working on a support system for recharge.im, where everything would be considered. And regarding more features, we are planning on:
- DTH Recharges
- Data Card Recharges
- PayPal Integration (Not yet confirmed)
- Scheduled Recharges
- SMS Recharges
- A Mobile Website and an Android App
Some of the above features might take time, but all are due for development. Rest depends on our clientel and the support of our users :)

@Bouncer: Mate PM me the number, and the operator code you are trying to recharge to.

For data card please add BSNL EVDO. This will be very helpful.

@Subhy259: We currently will support:
MTS MBlaze All Circles
MTS MBrowse All Circles
Reliance NetConnect 1X All Circles
Reliance NetConnect 3G All Circles
Reliance NetConnect+ All Circles
Tata Photon Whiz All Circles
Tata Photon+ All Circles
for data card recharges.

We are planning to add few more payment gateways currently in mind are

Debit Card / Atm cum Debit / Net Banking
PayPal

Well the First One is sure but about paypal we are still uncertain is it a good idea will any of you guys use it ??

Also do guys want more features in the site other than scheduled and sms recharge

There's no use of including Paypal as the site is for Indians. To pay via Paypal, they need to attach credit card. They can directly pay via cc instead of attaching it to PP and then paying you.

* +1 for m.recharge.im (mobile site), sms recharge, scheduled recharge, ticket systew and android app.
* add the ability to add number with circle details etc. so we can recharge frequently used numbers quickly.
* recharge history page so we can see the last recharges that were done with time and status, i.e., done successfully, failed, etc.
* gift certificates - we should be able to create gift certificates from our recharge.im balance or by paying through one of the payment methods in case there isn't much balance in our account. This will be very helpful and can even be used to pay each other by Indian users.
* ability to add custom amount instead of denominations of 100 or make it denominations of 50.

I'll add more ideas as they occur. ;) Good work on the site so far!

P.S.: Please check my email (*.4@gmail.com)

Well the mobile version and android app will be launched in the beta version2 of recharge.im
we will surely make that quick recharge option .
the recharge history is already been added you need to go to recharge.im/trans.php we haven't added it to the main site yet but will do it soon .
about the gift certificates that is really a good feature :D (y)
that custom amount will be also be fixed in the beta with instant credits after payment feature with it :)

checking ur email :)

Not got your mail AMZ did u send it to info @ recharge.im

31c4e033fa.png

i got this while adding funds.
so i get 100RS recharge for 120RS ?
or they decrease from that 100rs too ?

Last edited:
@all:
We have now updated our payment gateway system, now instead of deducting from your deposited amount, we add the extra charges while billing. Hence if you try depositing Rs 100 you would get the screen shown by XxX i.e. a total of Rs 120, and you will get Rs 100 (exactly what you asked for) in your Recharge.Im Account.
I guess this is better than the prev system.

@all:
We have now updated our payment gateway system, now instead of deducting from your deposited amount, we add the extra charges while billing. Hence if you try depositing Rs 100 you would get the screen shown by XxX i.e. a total of Rs 120, and you will get Rs 100 (exactly what you asked for) in your Recharge.Im Account.
I guess this is better than the prev system.
wow..thats cool.

100rs Talktime for 120RS recharge seems Fair :)

I'll add 540rs recharge for talktime 500rs tmrw :)

lol..Dnt change this Price :P

ANd try to add Internet pack / sms pack etc :)

can u start allowing custom amount to one's acc ? Like what if I need to add just 150RS in my acc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back