Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
Awesome, I believe it's easy to do it, or one can easily use excell but hte site is awesome and really useful, I even disable AdBlock to show my appreciation but there no ads, put 1 ad you can make some bucks.

Awesome, I believe it's easy to do it, or one can easily use excell but hte site is awesome and really useful, I even disable AdBlock to show my appreciation but there no ads, put 1 ad you can make some bucks.

first all thank you very much on the feedback.
Recently we will add a block conversion between different currencies
And add to other types of currency to the calculator.
We are waiting for approval from Google Adsense to place ads

Nice site, great idea. Embark further beyond just the PayPal fees though. Make a universal fee calculator website ranging from eBay, Amazon to PayPal, ePassporte, Payza and so on. You could even implement an Earnings & Tax Calculator down the road. The more than you incorporate, the more traffic your site will generate.

Moving along....

--------

Go to the Graphics Section here on WJunction and have someone design you a new banner for your website as yours is quite plain.

Looking at some of the text on your site, it isn't worded properly.

This site is not by PayPal and it not connected to PayPal company in anyway.
By using this tool, the user agree's that he will take all the responsibility. The tool may not show 100% exact result.
Designed,Encoded & Programmed by NCode.co.il , Fee's rates by PayPal's site.

Should Read:
This site is not endorsed nor affiliated with PayPal in any way. Use of this service is strictly platonic as provided in PPFC User Terms.

That's it, remove everything else, nothing else is needed.

-----

You have a "More Tools" page, which is going back to what I said of you incorporating more things. You need to actually create a site that encompasses all of these things and offer them all on the landing page as opposed to stuffing them away. The more services that you can provide people, the more returning users and new users you will generate.

All in all, good idea, nice site and I applaud you on your zero advertisements!

Good luck.

Nice site, great idea. Embark further beyond just the PayPal fees though. Make a universal fee calculator website ranging from eBay, Amazon to PayPal, ePassporte, Payza and so on. You could even implement an Earnings & Tax Calculator down the road. The more than you incorporate, the more traffic your site will generate.

Moving along....

--------

Go to the Graphics Section here on WJunction and have someone design you a new banner for your website as yours is quite plain.

Looking at some of the text on your site, it isn't worded properly.

This site is not by PayPal and it not connected to PayPal company in anyway.
By using this tool, the user agree's that he will take all the responsibility. The tool may not show 100% exact result.
Designed,Encoded & Programmed by NCode.co.il , Fee's rates by PayPal's site.

Should Read:
This site is not endorsed nor affiliated with PayPal in any way. Use of this service is strictly platonic as provided in PPFC User Terms.

That's it, remove everything else, nothing else is needed.

-----

You have a "More Tools" page, which is going back to what I said of you incorporating more things. You need to actually create a site that encompasses all of these things and offer them all on the landing page as opposed to stuffing them away. The more services that you can provide people, the more returning users and new users you will generate.

All in all, good idea, nice site and I applaud you on your zero advertisements!

Good luck.

wow thank you very much !
i will edit the text Like you said..
my english is bad And so it is written incorrectly.

you have a skype ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back