Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
first of all site looks cool

the domain is superb i will give 10/10 for domain and if you do good seo you'll be 1st on google if anyone search like "Example xBox 360 game"

2nd: the skin is ugly and overused change the skin or atleast use the normal skin which IPB Provides you for skin i'll give 5/10

3rd: there are sections called "Flix" etc... which isn't good like you made for "PSP, PS3" etc.. remove them it's "PlayStationDL" so there should be everything related to "PlayStationDL" 7/10

4th: if you can change from IPB to vBulletin atleast do it you can do more good seo lol! 8/10

5th: make a good favicon for your site or hire any good gfxer for it :) 0/10

more review after you fix what i and others gonna say :)

thanks

total 7/10 for ya site

thx

thanks for the reply....this will help me grow my site better and make it better....and you said the skin was over-used so can you reccomend me a good skin?

hey ak welcome aboard, didnt know you were a member here :P like cyberaff said, gfx are VERY important. I feel the first impression of a site, is the most important. and big flashy and dark skins, honestly turn me away from a site.

So yea domain is good, and def invest in some SEOing tools like i said to u on aim a few times :P
and youll be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back