Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

Hi guys,
Today i launched a new forum(i am confused in choosing the platform, whether the blog or forum, but finally later things wins)

PirateBB.org
135dcda296.png

this is just a another forum, you seen this type of forum everywhere.
but i planned for more features soon(funding is the matter) - it's something like apps in facebook but it will use modal box type things(concept is ready but waiting for funds...)

i don't have any plan to use any ads or something(in future too), will promote trusted members post in header banner and in between posts by Ad management mods.

Post your review, positive/negative is not a matter

Credits:
Logo - Froomple
Clickable links and icons - Gavo

Note:
Registration will be opened by tomorrow 29 Dec

20 comments
looks nice and clean.

probably the best looking MyBB site ive seen.

maybe in the future you can have it so
on.gif
and
off.gif
are red and gray skulls

i already done some skull for that,
for normal thread: skull head
for hot thread: skull with blinking red eye, but i am still in confusion of choosing skull..
but everything will finalished within this week..

Thanks for your review,
once again another thanks for your Back links(it's working :) )

The skin is simple and cool, good job
Thanks AudiTT :)

PirateBB - Application, Movies, Music Downloads - Rapidshare, Megaupload, Fileserve, Filesonic Downloads

PirateBB - Games, Application, Movies, Music Downloads - Rapidshare, Megaupload, Fileserve, Filesonic Downloads

The skin is quite good but the color is too light and not pleasant to eyes. can you make a little change in color, red is good but you need to darken it a little bit.
Rest everything is just good.
Wish you success buddy

Change "Discovery Channel Videos" to "documentary"
sure mate, will change it documentry

The skin is quite good but the color is too light and not pleasant to eyes. can you make a little change in color, red is good but you need to darken it a little bit.
Rest everything is just good.
Wish you success buddy
Thanks hatimyal123 :)
most of the sites using dark theme(blackish) so only i used light theme and done small customization...
will try more colour in week end

Thanks Audit for viewing the changes

Last edited:
Skin looks nice, but you should use default icon pr custom icon for every category. I dont see why movies and news need custom icon, and all the rest have default icon?

And I would really change that logo, it looks awful to me. You can keep the skull, but you need another text style and font (both pirateb and slogan)

Skin looks nice, but you should use default icon pr custom icon for every category. I dont see why movies and news need custom icon, and all the rest have default icon?

And I would really change that logo, it looks awful to me. You can keep the skull, but you need another text style and font (both pirateb and slogan)

Thanks infernohuman,
i created one folder like icon in Red colour to match theme, but i planned to use customized icons for each, so i changed only in two forums, will do later..
but do to your suggestion i will change the icons to default one created by me :)

logo, will change later(like light masked with skull).
well the best mybb forum i seen in long time.
skin is great
section divided in good
from 09/10
Thamks alipak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back