Review: OnlineMovies.Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovieHost

slide_aaa.png

Site Name:
OnlineMovies.Pro
Url Site: OnlineMovies.Pro - Watch Movies Online Free Full HD

Feedback & comments are welcome . Thank you :) .

Last edited:
20 comments
yes it looks like movieshd.co but i like the logo

yes logo is good! i think he shud stick with his graphics only rather then stealing people's website/streams........!!! no offence! but it appeared the same so i pointed out!

Cheers

This website is not a copy of movieshd.co site because we have added this thema before them. Forgotten site only difference between sites when they were created. second hand, thema it is not stolen, and we license is purchased. so if you do not know the history please shhhhh. :facepalm::quiet:

thanks anyway for comment.

Apologies for my friends behavior.. not many streaming sites around so its good :)
Nice Logo also good luck!

PS Advice: use your uploads
e.g Despicable Me 2 2013 Watch Online or Download Free | OnlineMovies.Pro - Watch Movies Online Free Full HD

dude your giving me revenue :/

anyway hit me on skype if you need anything

:)) Of course I have to admit, I got a few movies that did not have time to upload them anyway is not a big problem, because I bring revenue that gentleman that owns the site. Many other owners of sites, take iframe link from movies uploaded by me, and they put them on the site.

yes logo is good! i think he shud stick with his graphics only rather then stealing people's website/streams........!!! no offence! but it appeared the same so i pointed out!

Cheers

This website is not a copy of movieshd.co site because we have added this thema before them. Forgotten site only difference between sites when they were created. second hand, thema it is not stolen, and we license is purchased. so if you do not know the history please shhhhh. :facepalm::quiet:

could you please tell me frm where did u bought that template?

could you please tell me frm where did u bought that template?

This theme is called Novavideo by Themabiz. I have developer's license. I can give you an API key for a very cheap price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back