Status
Not open for further replies.
2 comments
Mmmm. That 'Deluxe' part reminds me of Poli chicken sausage. As It's 8:18 AM, I'm kinda hungry.

Domain is okay I guess. It's easy to remember, some people would tell you that you need to change favicon, and they're right. Your current favicon is, I don't know ... It really sucks. I'd never bookmark a website with such favicon.

That "RapidShare, HotFile, FileServe Downloads" is just ruining your title, as you really can't compete with 5,000 other Websites who are trying to rank on first 2-3 pages.

Think of some nice slogan, at least I always think of a slogan before I buy the domain.

Logo is fine, template is fine too. Can't say about the content, as I won't check it. (I only download movies and music, mainly from private torrent trackers.)

You should resize all post images before you post them. It's ugly to see it like this. One image has 500x500 width, other is fine, etc.

Example:

[slide]http://treerootandtwig.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/mythbusters-logo-440-x-118.jpg[/slide]

Size like that should be fine, try to find logos like that one from shows. To use it as a main image for the post.

I lol'd IRL when I scrolled to the footer. It actually says: "All rights reserved - WarezDeluxe.net". You shouldn't have that in your footer, you don't respect copyrights at all. You're posting copyrighted things on your blog.

However, good luck with your blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back