Status
Not open for further replies.

myrlse

p5mIRTu.png

Hello! I relaunched my old website (myrls.se) abandoned some years ago, now (myrlse.com)

What can you find on my website?

Games, Movies, TV Shows

I dont upload to any filehost like MEGA or Mediafire just to Google Drive.

My website dont have ADS, users can donate to help if they want.

⚡ MyRLS - Daily Updated Free Downloads

9rgepys.jpg

2p0tmHy.jpg
z9VS0jt.jpg

eomL8if.jpg

OLD (2017) ⚡ NEW (2020)

opBEgqf.jpg

What do you think?

✅ https://myrlse.com/

9 comments
to be honest, i know you are doing it all to protect the links, but there is too much involved in trying to get the file. then you are going to run into the issue of too many downloads on google drive.

should use a filehost that pays you per download

i love how this site is set out - https://www.megauploadagora.com.br/

within 10 seconds i can get to the file link after the link protection and within a minute im downloading the file from the file host.

the layout and look is top notch though, good job on that

I think it's not a good decision to use domain extension like .com
Why not .com?
Post automatically merged:

to be honest, i know you are doing it all to protect the links, but there is too much involved in trying to get the file. then you are going to run into the issue of too many downloads on google drive.
I understand your point, but I use Google Drive to dont deal in the future with re-uploading dead links, and lost time with that, I'd prefer to make some money in the future from ads, and keep my files lives forever.
In this case the google download limit does not apply, since the user downloads a copy of my file from his own account.

Thanks for you review

Last edited:
Why not .com?
Post automatically merged:

I understand your point, but I use Google Drive to dont deal in the future with re-uploading dead links, and lost time with that, I'd prefer to make some money in the future from ads, and keep my files lives forever.
In this case the google download limit does not apply, since the user downloads a copy of my file from his own account.

Thanks for you review
What I know .com domain controlled by US govt. They can seize .com domain if they think website with .com domain creating many copyright infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back