Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzabingbong

Hi all, looking for some reviews on my website Galaxy cafe, Galaxy Cafe is a place where you can download free Facebook timeline covers, it also has a built in app from facebook that allows you to post your favourite cover to your timeline right from the site, with a redirect to Facebook, looking for any reviews and highlights that i might need to sort to get more traffic.

Thanks in advance :dan:

7 comments
The theme is easy to use however does look a little outdated. Also the image quality seems to be very poor. Would be good if you could improve it to a higher quality as I think this will get you more downloads.

The theme is easy to use however does look a little outdated. Also the image quality seems to be very poor. Would be good if you could improve it to a higher quality as I think this will get you more downloads.

appreciate the comment ill have a look at that, thanks

decent theme and nice work..but only thing is i noticed that u r usin adsense....

if pics are copyrighted google will immediately ban ur account..

decent theme and nice work..but only thing is i noticed that u r usin adsense....

if pics are copyrighted google will immediately ban ur account..

Appreciate that mate, i try not to user copyright pics by making my own, with regards to adsense i understand that, however i'll cross that bridge when i get to it lol

Try adding more stuff to the "Advertisement" sidebar on the right. Perhaps you can add some trending or your latest FB covers there as well. The skyscraper ad looks good over there as well. You just need to make it more discreet so that it gets clicks.

Also, more content would be nice. :)

Review: Mygalaxycafe.com

Just a note to anyone still looking at this, i'm taking this website down as i've sort of lost interest in the whole Facebook thing, Covers profile pics and the works,or just facebook in general, i'm gonna work on something different, i will post up here when i'm done for more reviews, thanks to all who reviewed what i had done already...:friends:

Hey guys, back again, would love a review of what i have produced so far, all opinions accepted good or bad, thanks

strindbergandhelium.com videos - Galaxy Cafe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back