Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
Heyya fellas,

Please review my site My-Xbox360.com. And let me know of any improvements that i can make..

Thanks !!

P.S: do provide a rating out of 10 :)

Last edited:
6 comments
its good.....the thing is that in place of tag cloud u can make use of WP-CUmulus with the animated tag cloud with the desired background color...that will make ur site look more interesting and second thing remove the ddl spots at the footer ..put only 4 not more then the footer doesnot look good ...so

shock thanks for ur comments ..i will use wp cumulus.. as for the ddl buttons i have no choice but to keep those text spots as well since i submit to them(atomic,0-day etc) .. But will try to make it look better even i admit that the footer doesnt look that good.

Cmmon guyz some more reviews would be very helpful :)

Last edited:
your background is broken.
your menu is very hard to see up the top
your other menu is also very hard to see (ntsc pal) all that
Your links overflow the bounderys
your footer is not centered
the menu which follows you down with facebook buzz all that crap is annoying as hell
the breadcrumbs of the post when you click on a post is stupid it needs to be padded in more
your footer says Designed by Elegant Themes remove that shit
your banner/logo I don't really like the letters are far too thin

Probably more but anyway

3/10

vow that was some hell of a review.. Thanks for honestly reviewing though..
The logo was a paid one made by mask_man Will ask him to improve it.
1) where exactly is my beadcrumb broken? didnt get u in that part.
2)Designed by elegant themes ? shud i remove that? I would like to give credit to the guyz who made that stuff though. Its their hard work.
4)footer is definteley centered at least the buttons are .. Credits are never cenetered so wudnt mind that..
3)Yes i will pad the breadcrumbs further.

any more reviews?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back