Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Looks really nice and clean.
I hate places where they have loads of blinking logos and some screaming colours.

i have seen this template already, it's a public skin right? but it looks good, just seen too many forums with the same layout as your that's all.

No no no, please. Not again. I'm tired of this skin. It's overused and it's not even considered nice. Please delete it and make or add a new skin. I'm begging you.

I like the christmas effects that you have added. All sites should have added christmas effects now when we're so close to christmas. It's a good thing to do and I can guarantee that the members gets in christmas mood thanked to you.

I noticed that both guest section and the regular warez listing is viewable by guests.
Either you should remove the guest section and only have the warez section or you should hide the general warez section from guests so it's not doubled up.
There's no point having them both visible for guests.

You have to work on the general listings. I count 6 categories that's totally empty and doesn't contain even one single post. Just start filling them up with new topics regulary to maintaince a good community. If you need any help on the community part you can ask your friends / online friends to help you by being active and reply to the topics or make a new topic once per day just to make the forum look active. I have mentioned so many times for so many people that an active community is the general key to success. A warez site without a communuity is just another dump which is totally useless for most of as we can find warez somewhere else like on the big sites such as wbb. Wbb has everything, it has the content and the community, without the community it would just be another dump as well. So, please, work on the community. If you don't have any friends or anyone that can help you, then ask me and i'll be more than happy to sign up and help you out on the community part.

You're almost hitting 14 000 topics and you have no post in the graveyard, therefore I assume that there is no one moderating the forums and I guess you don't have a link checker bot which automatically move dead links to the graveyard, so you can remove or hide the graveyard until further. There's absolutely no need to have the graveyard on the website if you're not going to fill it up with dead post, old stuff or spam.

At least, make it only visible for the staff as no members or guests would have any interestest to browse in the trash area, there's no benefit doing that, is there?

I like the search field you have in your header, it looks good and it's really useful for your members/visitors.

Perhaps, you could make a better favicon as the current one looks very poor. The "h" and "q" is not easy readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back