review, my site , new skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith, I don't wanna fight with you. but I'm in the scene since long. So get a better source for your info. Ask InFlames if you want :)

/peace please.

I'm not looking for a fight, you could simply ask guy nicely to remove it since he got it from the vB forum, most probably he wasn't aware it's your Forum. There are people who are way longer in the scene than you, so you should learn from them and not react silly like that.

erm WRONG! some do have legit skins licenses mods and more i for one am one but when it comes to custom skins the games different how would you like it if i scratched the paint of your car and stuck it on mine ? you would be mad right ?? yeah you would but when it comes to warez yeah we are sharing things that cost money but there from money hungry fat slobs that sit in expensive houses why shouldn't we steal of them ? they don't mind smashing a few million worth of cars to make a movie so why should we care about them losing a few $'s over a movie they don't mind wasting it on otherwise :|

Now you are wrong.
Someone who is using your custom made skin has copied it.
So, the real life example would be, i put a custom made vinyl on my car, somebody sees it, likes it, takes pictures of it, and makes a same one for cheaper... Would that make me angry? NO!, it would make me proud.. Proud that somebody liked my design and copied it. You example was false.. That guy didnt remove the skin from RK's server to put it on his own.. he COPIED it.
You own a warez site, right? You also copy stuff from Torrent releases.. you are also a ripper than.. you are just more moral than a guy who is copying a skin.

I'm not looking for a fight, you could simply ask guy nicely to remove it since he got it from the vB forum, most probably he wasn't aware it's your Forum. There are people who are way longer in the scene than you, so you should learn from them and not react silly like that.

I tried contacting him but he talked with me like a retard. Had to contact Hoxxy.

He knew it was my site. He completed a request out there :s

Anyways thanks. :)

why r u guys fighting,, now see the site http://www.kk4tech.com/

no WX skin is there.
huh!

Because you removed it you stupid fucking dooshe bag.

Your possibly lost all respect you may ever receive here at WJ for using his skin GTFO

PS:

Your site looks like fucking shit, Its no wonder why you ripped/used a ripped skin

k thnx bia :O

//Edit:

Man excuse my language mods, Pl0x but i can not stand this bullshit :| Especially when its a friend.

well, i dont need respect , i did not come here for respect,
u did not own ur skin, go and search ur skin , it have used by many ppl, i aggreed with WarezManiac, cuz if a man copies ur styles, its probably like u and ur styles, u should be proud of urself cuz ppl like ur style, u r the fcuking barking retard, think carefully u lost ur respect to many ppl , compare ur replies and compare my replies, now may be no body likes ur style cux its a stupid style made by sick brain ppl

LOL just overloaded the socket and his site went down xD

I'll show him more when that bitch is online.

Giving you last warning m8 :)

lolx, aren't u a stupid prick ??
my site neva down, u r fcuking lier hehehehhehe,,
u have no balls to play kid, go and learn how to ddos,
oh i have DDoS v5.0 pm me i will send u,, then ddos me hahahhaha,, u r just a loser not a ddoser, go and grow up!

well, i dont need respect , i did not come here for respect,
u did not own ur skin, go and search ur skin , it have used by many ppl, i aggreed with WarezManiac, cuz if a man copies ur styles, its probably like u and ur styles, u should be proud of urself cuz ppl like ur style, u r the fcuking barking retard, think carefully u lost ur respect to many ppl , compare ur replies and compare my replies, now may be no body likes ur style cux its a stupid style made by sick brain ppl

lolx, aren't u a stupid prick ??
my site neva down, u r fcuking lier hehehehhehe,,
u have no balls to play kid, go and learn how to ddos,
oh i have DDoS v5.0 pm me i will send u,, then ddos me hahahhaha,, u r just a loser not a ddoser, go and grow up!

His skin maybe isn't the best but being unique is what it's all about, now, you don't have unique skin, your domain names are 0, and you don't know how to write. Let me put it this way, you are pathetic!

And I was telling him to be nice when you are asshole here :s

Just because we are in the warez scene it doesnt mean we shouldnt have ethics
Also being unique is for your own good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back