Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
The Skin is looking nice, i like the Buttons on the Header, nice job with them, now my review :
* Get a proper Banner, Divx Banner isnt matching and you need a better one
* 3 Katz Buttons aren't really neccesary, one is fine
* RSS Field in every section isnt needed either, you need to remove it or change its position
* 2 Visitor Stats Buttons aren't neccesary ,remove one of them
* Get a proper Favicon

Looking nice.. Finally, not a T1D skin on a new forum!!! :P

I like the buttons under the logo,
smart name,
You should install Google analytics or something else hidden for visitor tracking..

EDIT: Something else that i saw. I think you should rename the forum title "DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net"

Could be "PivX.net | DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip"

Witch in my opinion sucks (having a big title like that), you could have "PivX.net" as a title and add " | DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip" In the "Powered by vBulletin" phrase..

that doesnt mess up stuff like:
DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net Statistics
or
DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net
45.png
Media Downloads
45.png
2010 Movies
or emails and stuff.. basically, wherever "forumtitle" is. (That is annoying to me)

The Skin is looking nice, i like the Buttons on the Header, nice job with them, now my review :
* Get a proper Banner, Divx Banner isnt matching and you need a better one
* 3 Katz Buttons aren't really neccesary, one is fine
* RSS Field in every section isnt needed either, you need to remove it or change its position
* 2 Visitor Stats Buttons aren't neccesary ,remove one of them
* Get a proper Favicon

* i choose original logo for remaining my domain easily
*ok i will keep only one katz logo on header
*yeah i will delete amung.us logo or i will put other version, smaller one
*searching for better favicon

Thanks for your review

Looking nice.. Finally, not a T1D skin on a new forum!!! :P

I like the buttons under the logo,
smart name,
You should install Google analytics or something else hidden for visitor tracking..

EDIT: Something else that i saw. I think you should rename the forum title "DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net"

Could be "PivX.net | DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip"

Witch in my opinion sucks (having a big title like that), you could have "PivX.net" as a title and add " | DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip" In the "Powered by vBulletin" phrase..

that doesnt mess up stuff like:
DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net Statistics
or
DivX | DvdRip | Mp4 | HdRip | Bluray | BluRay Rip | PivX.net
45.png
Media Downloads
45.png
2010 Movies
or emails and stuff.. basically, wherever "forumtitle" is. (That is annoying to me)

Yeah T1D all skins are in warez so i want to make something unique without "black-boring" color

Ok i will make website name change asap

Thanks for review

Your site has lots of potential.
Since you are dedicated to movies , why not have a streaming section ?
Since that lazy ass CyberJ37 is going nowhere with his streaming forum project , why don't you create a category for streaming. Streaming forums are very few and people love it. Ultima's streamingmovies forum was a huge hit , 5* forum on katz .

Keep up the good work :)

good theme, and nice work :) love the categories, needs a bit of editing tho but has potential :D

Thnx, pls tell me where needs editing?

Your site has lots of potential.
Since you are dedicated to movies , why not have a streaming section ?
Since that lazy ass CyberJ37 is going nowhere with his streaming forum project , why don't you create a category for streaming. Streaming forums are very few and people love it. Ultima's streamingmovies forum was a huge hit , 5* forum on katz .

Keep up the good work :)

Oh thnx also i think to open section for streaming movies but still i didn't have team to manage it ;)

HS OMG so many rips options....
Nice go buddy...
Nice site design...
Hope you get more traffic than big sites...

Best Of Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back