Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
You should try adding english content on your site. I know you are targetting Romanians, but Romanian hosting does attract a lot of foreigners due to their laws, hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I know what you mean, shall I add something like Google Translate? or similar? or create the hole website in english and add a link in the top right of the page, a link to english version.

If Romanians can understand english (second language) then better do the site in english. If not, google translate should be fine. I have seen sites which change language with click of a button, not sure how they do it. You can ask in our Technical HelpDesk about it.

Thanks for your opinion. That's a good idea, I will add a button in the right side, so that people who know english click it and the site will be translated in english.

translate your site web

Hello,

yes you need translate your web site !!! add button with english !!! if u can too add german french and spanish language is better

Cya

Natacha
sexybb.biz

Hello,

yes you need translate your web site !!! add button with english !!! if u can too add german french and spanish language is better

Cya

Natacha
sexybb.biz

Adding so many languages at the moment is unnecessary, unless using google translate, so no efforts need to be made on your side.

You can try google translate and see how it works, as you know its imperfect, it often makes grammatical mistakes, you can check how many mistakes it makes on your site and based on that you can decide to implement that or to hire/self translator/translate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back