Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Hover over genres, and you will see them ;)

I absolutely love the skin, great work. You do need a favicon though.

9/10

Thanks guys, I appreciate your advice.

I'll upload the favicon tonight. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make the posts on the homepage show up in two columns instead of one long one. >_>

Domain's cool and makes sense, although, "noobs" might not understand what's ment by "mov".

You should add a cover on the main page of each movie that you're. At the moment you only have the movie name.. A cover would do good.. Maybe the plot from imdb or your own unique review if you've watched the move yourself or hire someone that watched the movie to write a short review about the film.

Other than that, the site looks awesome and I love the theme and how you did set up the header and footer.

Cheers

looks very nice.try to have the movie poster before the movie name in the home page.try to embed the megavideo link below the movies instead of giving the direct link there.

- Put a favicon
- Don't put only the titles in the post. Also put a little info
- I love this "This page is best viewed with your eyes open." xD
- Your site says watch DVDRiP movies. There are a few movies which are not "DVDRiP" :/

Overall, nice site :D

hey your site looks great - i suggest you look at affiliatebuzz.com for an affiliate program -i see here you are promoting FLV their conversions are not even on the same level as affiliatebuzz -hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back