Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats for the site!
What you could do is to put the imdb synopsis directly on the movie page & save users a click. Other than that, all good!

All registered users can save the page with a single click
plus_fav.gif
, you can add your favorite movie in bookmarks.

New!!! Now you can watch full movie direct on site

wow great design and easy to use.I bookmarked it :)

I'm glad to hear that you like this site. We are glad that you added in bookmarks :good:

All registered users can save the page with a single click
plus_fav.gif
, you can add your favorite movie in bookmarks.

New!!! Now you can watch full movie direct on site
And how do I suppose to do that?

After you already have an account, sign in, after you press full movie, before the title will appear an icon with a star
plus_fav.gif
, click on it to add bookmarks for movie.
All favorite movies late you will find in page
: My Bookmarks

The layout is great. One suggestion - consider adding option for users to submit their links, that way you will have bigger database and your users will have more options to watch/download from.
Best

The layout is great. One suggestion - consider adding option for users to submit their links, that way you will have bigger database and your users will have more options to watch/download from.
Best
Thanks for the suggestion. This option exists to send links, but only registered users this option is available.

You should specialize your site in some type of content, with some language / language subtitle or some streams
The releases you choose are too random, why would anybody want to go your site to download some random BRRip 480p movie releases in a 50 kb/s filehosts?

Why so much filehost cashwhoring? Your older posts are all dead, what a waste of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back