Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for kind words it's always nice to hear it from WJ members :)

@lawina its on shared right now so it can be bit slow, but like I wrote before in next month I will move this site to vps so it will be much more faster :D

New update:

I changed header and logo, - do you like it ?

I fixed slider, now its looding good :)

Last edited:
Thanks bro for review, slider is fixed now so it works good ; )

" Add more movies " - everyday there is more of them, ,- site is online from half of month and there is almost 550 new movies that you can watch for free without limits - I think it's good score ; )

When I will have about 1k - 1,5k movies I will buy some good adspots and double the traffic :) I think I will do that in the mid of November.

wow i really like it!

love the graphics. Looks one of a kind and you cant beat watching a move at good quality without having to download it!

9/10
good luck

Looks cool, loads slow but for me doesn't matter if there are 3-4 seconds more or less!
I don't like the header and wider layout would look better i think!

Gr8 work ;)

Hi, mate, here is my opinion on your site. I like the idea very much and the site is not looking bad at all. My critics goes to one thing that is annoying me (not that much but still). It is about that space that is empty around the main content, which could be used for the main column (I think that space could be smaller and the main content bigger). I guess the theme ius like that so maybe there is a little you can do about it, but do try. One thing more, the upper part of home page (the part with movie caracters) is just a little crowded for my taste, but I guess others like it. Otherwise a good job, keep up!

Thanks brazda22 for great review :) I will change whole site layout soon, you can see preview in my previous post, what do you think about v2 ?? :D

Thanks foxman, v2 will be up in next two days :)

In v2 Free Premium Player will work with: Videobb, Videozer, Megavideo, Putlocker, Divxstage, Novamov, Movshare, Sockshare, Videoweed, Movbay and few others :D

in next week I will also ad an option to watch movies from other sites in my player:

you just put link (from videobb for example) and press watch - player load and thats it ! You can now watch movies from almost 20 premium host for free without any limits :D

Mobile version of v2:

JHINP.png

wow new design , just notice today
like a new design

but i will miss the old design ( really like it )

do you have any service for creating movie/tv series streaming site?? would to setup one

btw congrat for your new design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back