Review: MegaFilmes.Gratis

Status
Not open for further replies.

aishamontreal

Hey guys,

I am looking for reviews for my site. It's 1 and half month old project. Traffic is growing like 10~15% daily. The idea is to provide a easy library of movies and tv shows for online streaming plus download links. Site is totally automated and all I need to do is approve or not new content made by the bot. The entire project is focused on Brazilian Traffic that's why the site is in portuguese along with all the content.

The site isn't running wordpress, dle or similar scripts. It's a custom system coded entire by me.

Some screenshots:

VUStnuT.jpg

10bHWXJ.jpg

Regards,
aisha

----------------------------------
To-do-list: (GMT-3)
- Optimize ads (better places, longer pop-up times between clicks)

Legend:
Blue = No changes
Green = Updated
Red = Implemented

Changelog: (GMT-3)
-- Jan. 2nd 2016.: Thread started;

14 comments
What framework did you used?

It's really polished and the design is amazing!

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

nice template from 123movies.to

It's a free template, I just customized a little :)

In my opinion a full width theme( I think you can make it full width) would be good.

Interesting, i'll give some tries. Thanks for your feedback :)
What framework did you used?

It's really polished and the design is amazing!

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

I used Laravel to develop the system :)

Awesome movie site, the template just like the 123movies.to. Are you selling this script because I'm thinking to create a movie site too.

Awesome movie site, the template just like the 123movies.to. Are you selling this script because I'm thinking to create a movie site too.

Thanks, I am not selling the script.. Regarding the theme, you can find it out around the web, you will just need to fit to your needs.

You create this site from scratch? I'm interested to learn coding to build website but not sure where to start, do you think what programming language I should learn first? I only know html and css haha. Anyway, best of luck with your movie site, got potential there :)

You create this site from scratch? I'm interested to learn coding to build website but not sure where to start, do you think what programming language I should learn first? I only know html and css haha. Anyway, best of luck with your movie site, got potential there :)

Yup the whole system used to run the site has been made by me from scratch. It uses Laravel as PHP framework. Take a look, it isn't hard at all to use it to build your projects even if you don't have much experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back