Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiOn.Net

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,

After loads of upgrades and loads of integration + involvement with new friends and supporters we are back with a new touch. :)

Kindly review us by visiting the site here - Home | The Masti Network

Special thanks to my123world for his great support and pre-development work :)

Regards.

13 comments
Hey
I just logged in the site...

1) Love the logo
2) In the status box users are only able to make a status but other users arnt able to reply to their status that function could be added like added on adminspot (dot) net
3) The CB looks clean but if possible to make it more fun include some meme smiley's in it
4) I noticed that you havnt added a background image to the categories in the Download and Watch Area
5) I like the sites colors but fonts like latest threads that are in the categories example (Latest bla bla bla) these fonts are too light
6) On bottom left i can see (LATEST ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE) in that its written year dates but when i goto the movies download and watch category i don't find them there
7) Now i dont know if you will understand this or not but the problem is that the reason why it messes up people eyes its because its taking the full page, if you compare the threads for example its hard to read the threads when the page is too much stretched,
It should be like what WJ has done the header is stretched but the body isnt stretched and is in the center.

Other than that i love the site, the best thing about it is that fast torrent downloads and the community looks good too, I think i might stay there a while to get the hang of things and i hope other members join it too as its a good place to be and as soon as it grows it might become better and have better content on it.

Glad you liked them @ my123world.

@msk - Thank you for your amazing detailed review, we are really thankful for such a critical comment and we will definitely lookup to the issues highlighted :)

Regards.

Looking for more..

Nice Logo. Looks good. Colors are all sync'd. Images/Icons all cool.
Less on content. Need a lot of work on that.
And do something about the HomePage, Make more content/Tags/lists visible on it.

Thought I would leave a review too :P

Positive aspects - Nice/smart/responsive design, well categorized, the user interface and the site's overall feel, speed.

Need to work out still - More activity required, work on the seo.

Best of luck.. :)

Thanks alot everyone :)

We have been constantly working up to meet up with the suggestions... Just improved a bit on the style further & a few other optimizations done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back