Review: lonelocust.org (Adult)

4 comments
I like the idea. Kind of interesting.

You should make it easier to tell collections/videos apart. When I clicked on the first collection, I thought all I was going to get was some thumbnails/photos. Also, you should rename the the "XX photos" to "XX videos" for collections.

How are you upscaling the videos?

I like the idea. Kind of interesting.

You should make it easier to tell collections/videos apart. When I clicked on the first collection, I thought all I was going to get was some thumbnails/photos. Also, you should rename the the "XX photos" to "XX videos" for collections.

How are you upscaling the videos?
thanks for the input. what exactly do you mean "tell collections/videos apart" there is a nav header that tells what collection you are in. I could put some banner/image header for each section/collection that would define more clearly what collection the user is looking at. Is that what you mean? The software i'm using is for image galleries so I missed a few of the "photos" references thanks for pointing them out. As far as how im upscaling. I'm not using one tool, more like a hodgepodge of techniques and tools I've used over the years. Topaz is the main upscaling tool, but the best results happen when you prep various videos before feeding them to the AI. It all depends on the source, the quality, the previous encoding methods and such. Like any AI, its not that smart yet.

Maybe I'm just not used to see collections of videos posted as a single card with a thumbnail picture is all, but when I looked at your main page ever card looked like a link to a video. Not a big deal to me.

The AI part is the most interesting thing to me. That should be highlighted. Show the difference between the original video and the new video.

Are there other things you plan on doing to videos other than upscaling them? Maybe you should do some writeup of how you go about upscaling things or whatever.

Back