Review - IntoVB vB Resource Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHate

Hi Guys,

i have just launched my vBulletin resource site and i would like
some opinions regarding it please tell me what you think of it :)

URL:
Code:
http://intovb.com/

Regards,
iHate U.

9 comments
I really can't say that I hate your domain, but I know I'd never pick such domain for my site. It reminds me of: "IntoMen.com"...

Now, about the site stuff..

Your title isn't ok, it should be something like: "Free vBulletin Resources".

Modify the Welcome message, and write what stuff you have to offer on the site. Change the last post look on the forumhome, because it really sucks that way. Normal display of the last post is the best.

Pick better forum names, and their descriptions. Work on the Meta tags, and that's all I guess.

Good luck with the site, and I hate you too.

Overall look of the site is ok i guess.. with the blue bar in the category bit for last posts etc i dont like.. kinda distracting to me. As Jason said,fix your welcome text and Title

I really can't say that I hate your domain, but I know I'd never pick such domain for my site. It reminds me of: "IntoMen.com"...

Now, about the site stuff..

Your title isn't ok, it should be something like: "Free vBulletin Resources".

Modify the Welcome message, and write what stuff you have to offer on the site. Change the last post look on the forumhome, because it really sucks that way. Normal display of the last post is the best.

Pick better forum names, and their descriptions. Work on the Meta tags, and that's all I guess.

Good luck with the site, and I hate you too.

by title you mean the one in the logo or the one in the meta title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back